This stylish ski or snowboard jacket for is available to buy directly from the Rojo Outerwear website. It's got the style and all the features to ensure you stay warm and dry whilst you enjoy the slopes.
This jacket is part of the range of women's ski and snowboard gear that gives a percentage of each sale to B4BC. Boarding for Breast Cancer is 'the original youth-focused breast cancer education and prevention foundation'. This non-profit organisation knows that an active lifestyle coupled with early detection is the best prevention.
Rojo Snow was born in the snowy mountains of the Australian high country in 1987. Two friends with a passion for alpine life partnered to start making one-of-a-kind headwear. Fast forward 30 years, and they are one of Australia's leading manufacturers of ski and snowboard clothing for women, men and kids.
Fabric Content & Key Features
- 100% Polyester B4BC Misty Peaks print
- 15k / 10k waterproof rating
- 100gm Insulation in body, 80gm Insulation sleeves, 40gm Insulation hood
- Rojo embossed 210T lining in body, 210T lining in sleeves and a brushed tricot embossed hood
- Fully sealed seams and underarm ventilation
- Snap and velcro closure on storm flap
- Hand warmer pockets with glove hook in right pocket
- Zip hood and zip off powder skirt with connector tabs
- Dual access sound system pocket
- Internal mesh goggle pocket
- Zip pass pocket on sleeve and brushed tricot chin guard